- Your use of the website “www.qistas.com” constitutes a consent to these terms/provisions. If you do not accept them in full, your entry/ or use of the website is unauthorized and you must stop using it immediately.
- “www.qistas.com” is an independent commercial website for legal information which provides you with a legal search service and interactive space for subscribers. Your use of this website is subject to the following provisions:
- Qistas for Information Technology provides, through its web-system, access to variety of legal information which includes (Legislations, judicial rulings, treaties, constitutional and interpretive rulings) and links legal material together including updates and/or improvements and new features and/or adding new service to Qistas system.
- You hereby agree that your use of the website “www.qistas.com” is only limited to legitimate purpose and you will refrain from sending or sharing any material through this website which will violate or infringe the rights of others, limit or prevent the use of the site; involve an illegal issue, threatening, abuse, defamation or slander; breach other’s privacy or copy right; or which include inappropriate terms, offends religions or sanctities; or for any other reason is unacceptable; or encourage the commission of crime; or involve an offence or act which entails a criminal and/or civil liability or is contrary to any law.
- The website “www.qistas.com” strictly prohibits saving any part of the website’s content for commercial purposes. It is however permissible to save the content for personal use.
- “www.qistas.com” reserves their right to amend the terms at its own discretion without any prior notice or warning, whereas the user shall constantly review these terms and adhere to its content.
- It is strictly prohibited to re-print, publish or share a part or all of the website’s “www.qistas.com” content without a written consent from Qistas for Information Technology Company.
- You expressly consent to use the website at your own risk and bear all risks arising thereof. You further agree that Qistas for Information Technology Company or any member of its board of directors, employees, agents, personnel who provide the material available on this site or who authorize the company to use it or any of them do not hereby guaranty that the service on this site will be without any interruption or error-free or that any existing defect will be fixed or that the site or any means of providing the service is free from viruses or software pests.
- “www.qistas.com” or any person involved in preparing or producing or sharing any material provided on this site shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, material or moral damage arising from the use or inability to use this site or for any error or omission or defect in it or for incorrectness of the provided information or any consequential damage.
- Qistas website and its logos are registered trademarks and all rights are reserved and owned by Qistas for Information Technology (limited liability). The trademarks of third parties used on “www.qistas.com” are the properties of their respective owners.
- All intellectual property rights including author’s rights, copyrights and database rights, display, and trademarks within the content of “www.qistas.com” are registered and owned by the Qistas for Information Technology Company or the site “www.qistas.com”. The user acknowledges that all content and materials available on the site is subject to protection as an intellectual property right in accordance with applicable Jordanian Laws.
User’s Account, Password, and Safety
- Accessing the content of Qistas system through the electronic library and using the service to search legal texts and their connections is protected and requires a subscription in the system to benefit from the service which is through a username and password of that member.
- The user shall not share the username and password with a third party who is not a subscribed to the system. The user shall strictly keep confidential the username and password of the Qistas system. For avoidance of doubt, upon receiving the username and password, the user is responsible for every process performed under their account on the site.
- In the event of loss of password or a third party uses it, the user shall report to the administration of Qistas for Information Technology about the misuse of password or the use of password by a third party without the user’s explicit consent.
- In the event of sharing the username and password, Qistas Company may halt the service and prevent access to the contents of Qistas system due to breach of these terms or obstructing the proper work of the site.
- No person has the right to use Qistas system without official subscription enabled by the Qistas for Information Technology Company.
- The site “www.qistas.com” shall retain the data of the subscribers on a highly efficient operating device, database and protection system. You hereby agree that the site retains your personal data which is used by the respective departments. You further agree that the site is not responsible, in any way whatsoever, for the leakage of part or all of the user’s data, resulting from the following cases, including but not limited to, burglary and vandalism carried out by attackers and inflators on the internet. You further agree that the site and any of its officials are not responsible for damage or loss of this data for any reason whatsoever. You also agree to enter your data on the site without any consideration and you agree and acknowledge the right of the site to halt the privileges provided for free to the users at any time without any prior notice or warning.
- Upon the expiry of the user’s subscription, the system shall automatically block the service until renewal of subscription and payment of amount due, so that the username and user’s account will be re-activated.
- Qistas Company shall provide support to the subscribing user in regard to the operation of the site, answering questions through the site. The company shall not provide any support for any service that was not offered nor proposed.
To complete the registration process and activate your account on “www.qistas.com” we use the following data:
- Full name and job title
- Contact information including email, country of residency and phone number
- Any other information of interest to us for offers and statistics
Illegal and Prohibited Use
- You acknowledge as a user that data which you have provided to the website is correct and includes your chosen address for the purpose of communicating any notice or warning in relation to your use of the site “www.qistas.com”
- As a condition of using Qistas, it is prohibited to use the site for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notes. The services and content of Qistas shall not be used in any way that may harm or disrupt the operation of the system.
- It is prohibited to use Qistas Service in an unauthorized way through using the account of another member or extracting passwords or any other way.
- The applicable Laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan shall apply in particular the Electronic Transaction Law and its amendments. The Court of Amman (Palace of Justice) shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute or matter arising hereunder, including non-contractual disputes.